Update date : 7/2/2021
NagelAngel.com successful international processing online webshop.
Located in the Netherlands ,
it is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Online webshop based in the Netherlands ,Eindhoven.
A.s Hagi is the Data Protection Officer of NagelAngel. He / she can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process:
NagelAngel processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16.
Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
NagelAngel processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- NagelAngel analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- NagelAngel also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
NagelAngel does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of NagelAngel). NagelAngel does not use software systems that comply with this.
How long we keep personal data:
NagelAngel does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: (Category) personal data> Retention period> 4 months / until as long as your account exists. Personalia> Retention period> 4 days. Address> Retention period> Only for shipping and as long as your account exists. Etc.> Retention period> General visit, look around, interest etc. data is temporarily stored for a maximum of 2 days to allow you to experience a pleasant visit and possibly improve our quality and operation of our site.
Sharing of personal data with third parties:
NagelAngel will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
NagelAngel remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use:
NagelAngel uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
These cookies are also used to make the website work properly and to optimize it. In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements.
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies.
In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by NagelAngel and you have the right to data portability.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request.
Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy.
This is to protect your privacy:
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
NagelAngel would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data:
NagelAngel takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
NagelAngel has taken
the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- -DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
Thank you for your time, understanding and reviewing our policies.
Also view our terms and conditions here at the bottom of every page.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?